Please type in your city and state or your zip code to find a group in your area. Once you locate a group, you will be asked to fill out an intake form which will be emailed to the facilitator of the group you would like to be a part of. Filling out this form does not guarantee you a space in the group but is used along with a personal conversation with the facilitator to assess readiness for the group.
You will be contacted by the facilitator once your intake form is received and processed. All information provided on your intake form is kept strictly confidential.
Please note: The Facilitators listed here have successfully completed the four-week Online Basic Training course. MTS has conducted a criminal background and reference check on each of them, and the Facilitators have agreed to adhere to the MTS Certified Facilitator Agreement. Nevertheless, the Facilitators listed are independent from MTS. While Mending the Soul does certify Facilitators, we do not supervise them. If anyone has questions or concerns regarding a Facilitator listed here, please feel free to leave us an anonymous message by calling 866-535-5044 extension 0.
Can’t find a group in your area?
As a growing ministry there are locations where MTS small support groups are not available. Fortunately, we have a list of certified facilitators willing to lead groups of participants from all over the world via online video-conferences like Skype, Google Hangouts, or Zoom. Please contact these facilitators directly and they will walk you through the intake process:
- Veronica Lamb firstname.lastname@example.org
- Roberta Spargo email@example.com
- Sherry Varughese firstname.lastname@example.org
- Diana Winkler email@example.com
- Mindy Skelton firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tammy Matte email@example.com
- Kelsey Hawk firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shereka Ray email@example.com
- Theresa Hayes firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jainnie Hackman email@example.com
- Carol Cook firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jean Brandt email@example.com
- Sonya Graves firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jane Gobeli email@example.com
- Joy Dombrow firstname.lastname@example.org
- June Fessenden email@example.com
Unable to participate in an online group?
We recommend “pioneers” who have a heart to start this ministry take the following steps:
- Read Mending the Soul: Understanding and Healing Abuse
- Find at least one other person to work through the MTS small group materials with. All persons in the “group” should be the same gender, and need to be willing to take their own personal healing journey. This will be your MTS small support group.
If you don’t have a safe person or group to do this with, you may also go through the Mending the Soul Workbook with a counselor or therapist you trust.